Episode 2

#2 Update Before The Storm.


Today, is 8/11/19.
I never thought this day would come, and it's going by really fast.
What did I do?
Well I got into a relationship with this girl Faith.
Started 12/18
Ended 8/1

Shit happens. It was a good run, but I don't think I'm ready for anything like this.
Time is now to prove that you can be different.
That I can do it if I try. I know i can.
I'm not amazing. I understand that. But there's a way I can tap into my brain.

Tomorrow starts the new start.

No relationship. No Pain. It's time. I won't let everyone look at me like a skill less untalented loser.
I must become the person I always destined to become.

Thank you. Good Bye. Here I will leave some notable photos. Enjoy.



July 3



December 18



December 18




May 17

Comments

Popular Posts