Episode 3

Episode 3

Its been a long time since I've updated the blog, well not as long as my old hiatus but at the same time I realize that I've made little progress. Well I like to think I have but I don't really know but that's just the way that it goes. A lot has happened, and it is my drama year like I predicted. It's crazy how much I predicted. In like 8th or Freshman year, I made representations. A lamentation of what I hoped to achieve with everyone. I represented these spires as Maia, Kimmy, and Leo. Honestly, it's what I got. But it's not what I had originally hoped. Its okay. I still feel happy with the things I have accomplished this year. Which is a good routine, and somewhat of a maturity. I'm proud of myself for doing it. Thanks to all my friends that I barely have. I always wanted a group of friends, but I feel like every group I join auto has drama. Oh well, it's fun and we mostly do it for sport. Am I happy? I would say I'm content, but its not exactly my ideal situation. I will eventually get back to my form. I want to develop grit and determination. Because a lot of the time I get angry and motivated but I don't want it to actually put in the sacrifice.
This week I will fast for as long as possible. I have to. It will cleanse my spiritually, psychologically and so much of the same.

Comments

Popular Posts